CLV-213 Breathing Circuit
The CLV-213 Breathing Circuit is an accessory to use with the VDR-4 Ventilator for a continuous percussive mechanical ventilation approach for patients suffering from acute or chronic cardio-respiratory illnesses.
To be used in patient with acute respiratory insufficiency.
Compatible with the VDR-4 Respirator
- FDA Registered; CE certified
- Lower audible noise level
- The volume regulator is designed to operate without a balloon
- Harness connections are specially designed to reduce risk and facilitate use
- Instructions for Use & Quick Reference Guide are included
- Disposable, single patient use
- Non-sterile, ready-to-use from package
- Adult, pediatric, and neonate
- Duration of use: up to seven (7) days