CLT-210 Breathing Circuit
The CLT-210 Breathing Circuit is intended to connect to the IPV Percussionaire family of ventilators for use as intermittent therapy for people suffering from acute or chronic cardio-respiratory illnesses.
For use as an intermittent treatment for patients with acute or chronic cardio-respiratory disease.
Compatible with IPV devices (except IPV-HC)
- “CE” certified product; FDA registered
- Validated cleaning and disinfection process
- Safety valve designed to protect against risk of internal overpressure
- Harness connections are specially designed to reduce risk and facilitate use
- Instructions for Use & Quick Reference Guide included
- Disposable, single patient use
- Non-sterile, ready-to-use from package
- Adult, pediatric, and neonate
- Duration of use: up to six (6) months